The question can be asked, “Why do we love baseball so much?” Simply, it’s a sport most of us can relate to and grew up playing and/or watching. It has become a way of life with its ups and downs, highs and lows, enthusiasm and drama. Through it all comes much joy and laughter in our lives as we look forward to each game.
Saturday, April 4th and Sunday, April 5th marked the opening of the 2015 Major League Baseball Season. Fans everywhere attended games, gathered around television sets, tuned in on their radios and got together with fellow baseball enthusiasts at their favorite sports bars. Pismo Beach was no different and the community is ready to keep on cheering. As we progress through the 2015 season, we invite you to Pismo Beach’s favorite hangouts to cheer on your favorite team. Here’s why:
- You will find TVs ready to air many baseball games in almost every bar
- Good food is always on the menu
- Local craft beers are in abundance
- Local wines are plentiful
- You can find your perfect atmosphere for an all-around good time