On Saturday, October 11, 2014, Firestone Walker Brewing Company and the Madonna Inn are excited to present an Authentic Oktoberfest Celebration here on the Central Coast of California.
You will be amazed by the Alex Madonna Expo Center’s transformation, taking you around the world to Munich. A traditionally-styled German beer garden will provide the perfect backdrop for guests to indulge on hearty traditional German food complemented by world-class Firestone Walker brews, or perhaps the food complements the beer. Either way, it’s time to pull out your dirndl or throw on a pair of lederhosen, suspenders, and an Alpine hat for the festivities that will take you back to an old world Oktoberfest celebration.
Choose to attend one of two sessions taking place that Saturday. The afternoon session is from 1:00pm until 4:00pm. The evening session is from 6:30pm until 9:30pm. Both sessions offer general admission tickets for $60 per person and special VIP Reserved Tables for 8 for $500 per table. Limited VIP Tables are available, so reserve your space early!
What do you receive with your tickets?
- The ability to savor two 16oz Firestone Walker beers of your choice. Explore Firestone Walker beers here!
- You will be served a deliciously unique family-style German meal complete with dessert.
- You will get to enjoy live music by “Trio Internationale” and “What Just Happened.”
- If two beers are not enough, more will be available to purchase for an additional cost.
- Don’t forget to take home your commemorative Oktoberfest stein.